Regarding a considerable amount of travelers from Berlin to Krakow, we’ve decided to broaden our services abroad. That’s why now we cooperate with Polish transfer company which offers Krakow airport transfers. The result of our collaboration with KrakowDirect is a special offer for our regular clients. We try to provide the best facilities for them as an appreciation of choosing our service.
Krakow is not big city and has its airport not far from the centre. However, it’s good to have some comfortable car waiting for you. It is very comfortable to take the Krakow airport transports, as you’ll go directly to your hotel or to any destination you wish. Additionally, the English-speaking driver will introduce you to the basic information about Krakow. The public transport, local prices, the best monuments and some useful tips for the social life. He’ll be also willing to answer your questions and assist you with your luggage.
What’s more, if you are the regular client (more then 3 flights Krakow – Berlin or Berlin – Krakow) you’ll get the special services like discount and extra attractions listed below. If you wish, we can organize more cars for the transfer from krakow airport for bigger groups. However, please let us know in advance. It takes around 30 minutes to get to the city centre, depending on the traffic.
Krakow airport transfers include:
- pick up from the airport
- private mini van or bus with air condition and comfortable seats
- assistance of a friendly English-speaking professional driver
- drop off directly to your hotel
- the driver’s assistance during your stay in Krakow
- fuel costs and parking charges
Additionally, for our regular customers:
- 30 % discount for the Krakow airport transfers
- 1 attraction in Krakow with the professional local city guide
- You can choose one attraction from the following: St. Mary’s Cathedral, Wawel Castle, Podgorze Quarter, Kazimierz Quarter.
- If you have any questions or comment, don’t hesitate to contact us. We are available on the phone at any time.