Dresden is one of those cities that no matter how much time you’d spend in, there is always something incredible you have not seen. That is why BerlinTegelDirect does its best to make your Dresden tour as rich in art treasures, amazing spots and views as possible. Explore the German city’s incredible antiques on this 2-day tour from Berlin. Visit the most historical parts of the city with an expert english-speaking tour guide. All ground transportation, one night accommodation in a 5-star hotel located in the city centre, entrance fee, 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners.
- 2-day tour from Berlin to Dresden
- See Dresden’s most magnificent antiquities
- Take a stroll along the Guthen Street – most commercial street of the city
- Discover amazing Golden Garden located in the heart of the city
- Visit Festung Dresden – former fortress which todays is the most popular museum containing kilometres of underground corridors
- You can expect:
Travel by bus or car or van (depending on how many people you want to travel with – we provide also private, individual tours). Entrances to all the places included in the tour. Hanging-out shopping for traditional German souvenirs. SMS info service throughout the tour and full assistance of the drivers and the tour guide.